PlanterCell® SW Tank is a high strength modular storm water tank manufactured from >50% UV-stabilised recycled polypropylene and Singapore Green Label certified. The tank modules are designed to suit any subsurface infiltration, retention or detention storm water applications. It is ideally used for the construction of underground Infiltration, Retention and Detention Tanks, Bio Swales, Subsurface interception channels, Septic Leach Drains and light weight void fillers for roof gardens and planter boxes applications.
- Onsite Storm water Management
- Reusable and recyclable
- Recharges Groundwater Table through principle of infiltration
- Mitigation of downstream flooding
- Cost effective
- Low maintenance system
- Modular Structure for design flexibility
- High strength
- Supplied in knock-down form for easy transportation.
- High surface void area enables rapid capturing of storm water and infiltration.
AREAS OF APPLICATION
PanterCelll®SW-Tank applied to areas such as Bio-retention swales, bio-retention basin (Rain garden), infiltration system, infiltration trench, deep planters, roadway retention swale.