PlanterCell 150 is a specially designed lightweight but sturdy planter box to build a green wall.
The box, a single piece injection moulding, is designed with 8 cell, acting as reservoirs with water storage capacity of approx. 8 l/m2 to nourish plants via capillary action resulting in reduced irrigation frequencies needed. Three overflow outlets within the planter box drains access water preventing flooding and overweight situations.
The boxes have notches at the side walls to accommodate irrigation lines and are mounted at the back on structures using built-in anchoring hooks to create a green wall.
The system consist of the planter box, PlanterCell Planting Mix and Insu Felt as a separation layer between the planting media and the cells to prevent clogging of the reservoirs. The system allow for pre-growing of greens prior to installation on-site.
- Lightweight and durable
- Suitable for retrofitting and/or new projects
- Easy mounting and dismounting
- Cost effective
- No pre-growing required
- No assembly required
- Suitable for a wide selection of plants
- Easy plant replacement during maintenance or design change
- Reduces storm water runoff and slow down peak discharge
- Reservoir allows rainwater harvesting and storage
- Promotes healthier plant growth
- Reduce irrigation frequency
- Reusable and recyclable
The PlanterCell® 150 applies to areas such as indoor and outdoor facades, wall screens, feature walls, garden features, walkways and hoarding, barriers to traffic, and vertical farms. ..