FLC QUANG BINH TOURISM AND SPORT URBAN
The type of tourism combined with sport is a new trend for developed countries, a pre-emptive concern of smart investors. The combination of this project has been adjusted urban planning by Palm and when completed, it will be an impressive destination with the brand of FLC Group.
Component projects of this combination include:
- Conference centre Project, hotel, tourism and resort villas with an area of 94.74 hectares.
- FLC Hai Ninh Resort and Villas project with an area of 94.17 hectares.
- Hai Ninh high-class ecological and resort villas project with an area of 74.9 hectares.
- FLC Faros ecological and resort villas project with an area of 92.23 hectares.
- FLC Quang Binh Wildlife Park Project with an area of 16.11 hectares.
- FLC Quang Binh Golf Links project is expected with an area of 249.45 hectares.
- FLC Quang Binh Park and Extreme Sports Project with an area of 454 hectares.
- FLC Faros Quang Binh Park and Extreme Sports Project with an area of 357.28 hectares.
- FLC Hai Ninh 2 Resort Villas project with an area of 20.4 hectares.
- Club House investing and constructing Project with an area of 3.53 hectares.
It is expected that FLC high-class resort, sport, trade and entertainment area will have a maximum capacity of 17,000 people per day, the number of guests staying at the resort is about 1,000 people per day when it comes into operation.
On June 12th, 2018 The People’s Committee of Quang Binh Province issued a Decision approving the Project of Urban Planning Adjustment No. 1914 / QD-UBND. This is a combination of project that is expected to create an architectural highlight and an effort for the socio-economic development of Quang Binh province.