GrasCell® GP40 is lightweight high strength turf stabilisation paver, designed to protect the root zones of grass and stabilise the surrounding soil when subjected to vehicular traffic. The system conforms to truck access requirements. It can also be applied in the construction of porous pavements for car parks when filled with gravel chips instead of soil.
The paver, a single piece injection moulding, designed with a 90% open base area, provides space for good root establishment. The inter-locking cells have notches at the top and bottom, allowing roots and runners to grow multi-dimensional, minimising root confinement and creating healthy turf growth. In addition, the cells form a load-bearing grid to accommodate and evenly distribute loads from vehicular traffic to the underlying compacted bed. The pervious mat structure allows rainwater to percolate through minimising water logging problems.
- Onsite Stormwater Management
- Reusable and recyclable
- Recharges Groundwater Table through principle of infiltration
- Mitigation of downstream flooding
- Cost effective
- Low maintenance system
- Modular Structure for design flexibility
- High strength
- Supplied in knock-down form for easy transportation.
- High surface void area enables rapid capturing of stormwater and infiltration.
AREAS OF APPLICATION
Grascell® GP40 applied to areas such as Ecological roadway drainage....