GrasCell RC550 is a high-strength tree root protection and pavement system which is manufactured from recyclene and its unique modular design allow flexible configuration to suit different site conditions.
GrasCell RC550 forms a porous structural skeletal monolithic matrix that provides generous growth zone for healthy root development and on-site storm water management through absorption, evapotranspiration, and interception. The structural skeletal framework is able to withstand high pedestrian and vehicular traffic loads; protecting the delicate tree roots from damages by these loads.
- High compression strength to support enormous vertical as well as lateral loads
- Excellent modular strength
- Modular design to facilitate simple and fast installation
- Large growth zones for healthy root development
- Customizable height between decks permit common conduits, service pipes and aeration systems to be installed within the matrix spaces
- Stackable design permit volume reduction for freight and lower transport costs
- Made from recycled material