PlanterCell® SW Tank is a high strength modular stormwater tank manufactured from >50% UV-stabilised recycled polypropylene and Singapore Green Label certified. The tank modules are designed to suit any subsurface infiltration, retention or detention stormwater applications. It is ideally used for the construction of underground Infiltration, Retention and Detention Tanks, Bio Swale, Subsurface interception channels, Septic Leach Drains and light weight void fillers for roof gardens and planter boxes applications.
- Onsite Stormwater Management
- Reusable and recyclable
- Recharges Groundwater Table through principle of infiltration
- Mitigation of downstream flooding
- Cost effective
- Low maintenance system
- Modular Structure for design flexibility
- High strength
- Supplied in knock-down form for easy transportation.
- High surface void area enables rapid capturing of stormwater and infiltration.
AREAS OF APPLICATION
PanterCelll® SW-Tank applied to areas such as Bio-retention swale, bio-retention basin (Rain garden), infiltration system, infiltration trench, deep lanters, roadway retention swale.