GrasCell GP40 LW is lightweight, high-strength turf stabilisation paver, designed to protect the root zones of grass and stabilise the surrounding soil when subjected to vehicular traffic. It can also be applied in the construction of porous pavements for car parks when filled gravel chips instead of soil.
The paver, a dinger piece injection moulding, designed with more than 55% open base area, provides space for good root establishment. The inter-looking cells have side notches, allowing roots and runners to grow multi-dimensional, minimising root confinement and creating healthy turf growth. In addition, the cells form a load-bearing grid to accommodate and evenly distribute loads from vehicular traffic to the underlying compacted bed. The previous mat structure allows rainwater to percolate through minimising water logging problems.
Male/female interlooking system at the sides allows the mat to be laid out securely to from a platform for continiours turfing and the mat is flexible enough to accommodate gentle undulation of the ground.
- Onsite storm water management
- Reusable and recyclable
- Recharges Groundwater Table through principle of infiltration
- Mitigation of downstream flooding
- Cost effective
- Low maintenance system
- Modular Structure for design flexibility
- High strength
- Supplied in knock-down form for easy transportation.
- High surface void area enables rapid capturing of storm water and infiltration.
Grascell® GP40 LW applied to areas such as Ecological roadway drainage....